The Squire WS75 Container Padlock is designed for use with container lock boxes.
Available keyed differ, keyed alike, and master keyed, this is a highly versatile lock.
The Stronghold WS75, with its 80mm solid hardened steel body and 12mm hardened boron alloy steel shackles, combines compact design with market leading product performance. Designed to resist the most determined attacks, these locks can also function reliably in the harshest weather conditions thanks to the highly corrosion resistant electrophoretic coating. The Stronghold WS75 padlock is particularly suitable for containers, warehouses, perimeters, gates, commercial vehicles and industrial units.
- 12mm hardened boron alloy steel shackles
- 80mm solid hardened steel lock body
- Rekeyable 6 pin tumbler lock mechanism
- Over 260,000 key differs
- Anti-bump, anti-pick, highly attack resistant
- Highly corrosion resistant electrophoretic black coating
- Body Depth: 30mm
- Body Height: 65mm
- Body Width: 80mm
- Differs: 260,000
- Finish: Black
- Horizontal Clearance: 27mm
- Material: Steel (Hardened)
- Packaging: Visi
- Shackle Diameter: 12mm
- Vertical Clearance: 14mm
- Weight: 1.03Kg
Pinning Options Explained:
- Keyed Differ (Each lock has it's own individual keys)
- Keyed Alike (All locks will work to the same key, the set will be supplied with 2 keys in total)
- Master Keyed (All locks have their own individual keys, but the set will also be provided with an over riding master key that can open all locks in the set). Master keyed sets can be added to in future.
Patented Section Explained
- Choosing a lock on a patented key section helps to protect against unauthorised key duplication. Keys can only be duplicated by us with the permission of an authorised person. A great solution when you are looking to control the number of keys issued.
- You can only order patented keys if you order the patented key section version of the lock.