Keytrak Lock and Safe Company DO NOT under any circumstances disclose your personal information to third parties. We conform fully to the Data Protection Act, 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 2018.
Your Personal Data
- order to process orders via our website, the checkout system will process and store your personal details including name, company, address and any supplied contact details. This data is used to:
- Authorise the payment transaction
- Process your order
- Generate invoices and delivery notes
- Contact you when necessary to provide information about your order
- Contact you when necessary to clarify any discrepancies which may inhibit or delay the processing of your order
- Maintain the security of any registered cylinder suites or master-key systems ordered in your name, to prevent unauthorised copying
Should you wish to obtain a copy of your personal information held by Keytrak Lock and Safe Company please make a formal request by contacting us.
You can also request that we delete any personal data held by Keytrak Lock and Safe Company that is not required to be kept by law simply by contacting us.
If you have opted into our mailing list, we will also use your contact data in order to send you emails as requested. We may use your purchase history in order to tailor these emails to you effectively (in order to offer relevant emails about product updates, releases, offers and any known issues or recalls). All marketing emails will offer you the option to opt-out at any time via an automated process link.
All telephone communication may be recorded.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site. We use SSL security encrypted protocols right across our entire website, ensuring any information you type is fully secure.
Your use of this site
In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version, cookie details and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites. If you do find any issued with external content
Please note that all products and services are supplied subject to our terms and conditions.
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you access most websites on the internet.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on keytrak4security.co.uk may impact the functionality or performance of the website or prevent you from using certain services provided through it. It will also affect our ability to update keytrak4security.co.uk to cater for user preferences and improve performance.
The following categories of cookie are currently set on keytak4security.co.uk:
Cookie Type Overview Use on keytak4security.co.uk
Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the use of the features and services on keytak4security.co.uk
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using keytak4security.co.uk. If you block these cookies we cannot guarantee access to the services provided through keytak4security.co.uk. or be sure how the website will perform during your visit.
We use these cookies to:
- Remember products added to your shopping basket
- Remember selections or information you have entered when you navigate to different pages during your session on keytak4security.co.uk
- Allow you to login and access your account
Performance cookies collect information about how keytak4security.co.uk is used so that we can improve the site.
All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using keytak4security.co.uk If you block these cookies we cannot be sure how the website will perform during your visit.
We use these cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how keytak4security.co.uk is used
- Help us improve keytak4security.co.uk by measuring any errors that occur
- Provide feedback to our affiliates, and third parties we have allowed to link to keytak4security.co.uk, regarding users accessing their sites - no sensitive data is shared.
These cookies are used to enhance your experience of keytak4security.co.uk. They collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using keytak4security.co.uk. If you block these cookies we cannot be sure how keytak4security.co.uk will perform during your visit.
We use these cookies to:
- Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites.
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.